I’ve been an employment lawyer since qualifying at the Bar in 1990 – though I really learned my subject at IDS, writing on the leading employment law journal IDS Brief. In my time I’ve represented both employers and employees at Tribunal and also acted as a leading policy adviser to the CIA (that’s the Chemical Industries Association of course). My main focus now is on providing employment law training with In Company Training Services, but I’m also a consultant editor for the good people at XpertHR who kindly let me vent my spleen about all sorts of employment law issues. I also provide occasional consultancy, advice and representation for people with an interesting employment law issue that needs working on.
- Follow A Range of Reasonable Responses on WordPress.com
- RT @StefanCross1: Classic conflation of unequal pay and GPG. Employer literally using GPG stats as a defence to accusations of unequal pay.… 1 day ago
- Im sure #ukemplaw folk will be absolutely delighted about this. twitter.com/UKSupremeCourt… 3 days ago
- Interesting. Technically this is a private members bill - albeit one supported by the Government… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Acas have corrected their figures on early conciliation #ukemplaw acas.org.uk/media/pdf/e/s/… https://t.co/OY8KCLoEE5 3 days ago
- RT @AdamWagner1: This is really wonderful news. A great judge, a historic moment https://t.co/bEu6GmwZfN 4 days ago
The Range of Reasonable Responses Podcast