I’ve been an employment lawyer since qualifying at the Bar in 1990 – though I really learned my subject at IDS, writing on the leading employment law journal IDS Brief. In my time I’ve represented both employers and employees at Tribunal and also acted as a leading policy adviser to the CIA (that’s the Chemical Industries Association of course). My main focus now is on providing employment law training with In Company Training Services, but I’m also a consultant editor for the good people at XpertHR who kindly let me vent my spleen about all sorts of employment law issues. I also provide occasional consultancy, advice and representation for people with an interesting employment law issue that needs working on.
- Follow A Range of Reasonable Responses on WordPress.com
- This seems encouraging twitter.com/jomoseley1/sta… 1 day ago
- Public service announcement #ukemplaw twitter.com/ariadneassoc/s… 1 day ago
- RT @MsRebeccaTuck: I think it safe to say the #Emplaw community at the @Indlawsociety conference are enjoying the session on the unison ju… 3 days ago
- RT @MsRebeccaTuck: Today is the day... @Indlawsociety conference at St Catz, Oxford. It's gonna be great 😃 4 days ago
- RT @ljanstis: Warning to anyone going to @Indlawsociety conference tomorrow: no trains Oxford > Paddington on Sat: gwr.com/travel-updates…… 4 days ago
The Range of Reasonable Responses Podcast